- Brothers and sisters I have none but this man’s father is my father’s son.
Who is the man?
- What 5-letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
- Find a number less than 100 that is increased by one-fifth of its value when its digits are reversed.
- A bat and a ball cost $1.10. The bat costs one dollar more than the ball. How much does the ball cost?
- What letter comes next in the following sequence? D R M F S L T_
- If you were running a race and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?
- How many times can you subtract the number two from the number fifty?
- It’s a stormy night and a plane takes off from JFK airport in New York. The storm worsens, and the plane crashes – half lands in the United States, the other half lands in Canada. In which country do you bury the survivors?
- In British Columbia you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg. Why not?
- Given these equations, what does 4500 equal?
- Can you move 3 matches to form three triangles?
- Nine coins are arranged in a triangle as shown in the picture below. You need to slide two triangles to form a square. Can you do it?